Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big feet



Hey friends, I admit it, I'm a thrift shop junkie, a yardsale freak, an ebay-holic, church rummage digger, you name it. And. In fact I take extreme pleasure out of a lucky/cheap/rare find. That's just the way it is.




And here is what happened just recently. My Mom visited from Germany over Christmas and guess what, same passion, so when the kids where in school, we were on the go. Almost daily.. And boy, did we find STUFF. This hobby, yes, that's what it is, led me to this one place where you can really find some great STUFF and that's where it happened. Just yesterday. I found them. I found THE BOOTS. They are beautiful. They are handmade. By Mister Larry Mahan, the masterofwesternboots himself. Wow. They are in great shape. Ibought them for one dollar. Nice.




Just one tiny problem. My feet are too big. That stinks. I'll have to have cosmetic surgery on my feet.

3 comments:

  1. What? Does this mean we're not shopping together for our perfect cowboy boots?! (or are we since yours don't fit!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One dollar? Wow! Even if they just become funky planters...amazing boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're feet aren't too big, the boots are too small!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete