Tuesday, November 3, 2009

coming up

I don't like blogging without photos, however since my pc harddrive died and email adresses are lost at this point I need to invite my friends via blog and hope you all read this!

I recently launched my small artsy crafty business named "sheep on a spring" (--no, again, NOT "on a STRing", people, get reading glasses!). I plan to produce more and start an etsy business, while participating in local craftshows as I have in the past.
At the same time one of my dreams is coming true and I will be a participating artist in the first (annual?!) studio tour in High Desert. I am truly thrilled and hope you have a chance to stop by at our house on Saturday between 10.00 and 5.00! Please drop me an email, if you need directions!
In addition to the handknits, handspun yarns and dyed rovings, that you might know, there will also be some more sewed items, where I love to combine high quality novelty fabrics with vintage or recycled fabrics or related items.

All together there will be a nice variety of handmade things to please yourself or that would make lovely christmas gifts!

Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment