Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FiberLust

Have I mentioned that I am spinning?


This is what I spun two days ago, washed it yesterday, ready today for the photos in fresh snow.
100% handdyed baby mohair locks, softest grade, 1 3/4oz, 20yds.
This is for sale directly from Sheeponaspring for $ 19.25. Contact me within about 10 days, if you'd like to purchase the skein, afterwards it will be available at Fiber Chicks in Old Town (for a higher amount).
There will be more colorways available soon, I will keep you posted.
This is how the yummy stuff looks like before it's worked with the wheel, fibers were purchased at the Taos Woolfestival last October.


And this is the gorgeous stuff that Dalis brought from Maryland. I love purple!

More pictures yet to come of more rovings, that I ordered from farms in Virginia, so many colors, I have a hard time choosing!
Time to go, off to the wheel, again in the company of "Weeds", sometimes the Olympics, and today maybe orange mohair locks...
I hope you have a great day, too.

1 comment: