Monday, December 19, 2011

seasonal

We have officially started the holiday season - school's out, yep.
Teachers gifts have been made, given and were happily received as well as liked, purpose done.




I gave several custom made pouches - how did you guess? Only one ended up photographed, the one for the turtle loving 4th grade teacher.

And I am knitting. Trying to finish two hats and one pair of socks. Hhmm, the thought of those socks already gives me a headache.
Another earflap hat in a larger size - more realistic!




This one I just listed in my Etsy shop.

While it is still snowing here in beautiful Albuquerque we have a fire going and our Ike naps on his favorite spot these days.


May your holiday season include many happy moments for you and your loved ones, too.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dag,
    I bet the teachers were tickled pink to get your handiwork! Always gorgeous! I love your little Ike guarding your tree! He must be a very good kitty not to climb the branches!!
    Always love your comments over on Orange Sink!
    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and many many blessings in the coming New Year !!
    Hugs!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I taught for 23 years .... would have love to receive something like your little bags! It was usually mugs, mugs, and more mugs.... It all looks heavenly, and hope your Christmas was grand! Working on another pair of socks (what else?). Gorgeous self-striping yarn in a black white and grey. Will post the finished one soon.
    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete