Sunday, May 24, 2009

my dream

I had seen this bumper sticker on another car and had to have it, too.
My heart goes out to all my gay friends, especially to those who want to get married and are not allowed to. To all of you who are not granted equal rights and who are harrassed and/or suffer from intolerance created from ignorance.


How cool would it be to see an ocean of rainbows on cars all over? If people would not need to hate what they don't understand, but ask and look with a positive approach? My dream.

We are taking off for a blog and pc free 4 week vacation in Germany tomorrow, back at the end of June. I hope you have an equally good start into the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Great bumper sticker and great message!
    Have a great trip and we'll see you back for Vintage Photo Friday in June!

    ReplyDelete