Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More heart to heart and Yellow, too

I worked hard that evening of the 13th to finish a sweater for my daughter's bear as well and it was done about 30 minutes before Valentine's Day started. Here it is:





Both my children loved their gifts. I think those sweaters really made their day!
Valentine's Day also was the start into a three day weekend trip for our family - we headed South for three days, but that is another story.
In the meantime Erin started project yellow week. I missed day one, this is my yellow for Tuesday: The yarn for one woolen knitted sweater, which I am working on right now. Yellow, perfect to brighten up the short winter days!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bear's sweater!!! Too precious. Did you create that on your own or with a pattern?? It's beautiful. So very talented you are!

    ReplyDelete