Friday, October 21, 2011

up and running

I survived the 3rd annual High Desert Studio Tour.
Actually, the tour went smooth and easy, but getting ready... well, let's not get into that.
People loved the scarves again and there were plenty.


I had a blast making loads of eyeglass cases just days before the open house.
Lots of linen, fun and colorful bits of fabric and vintage buttons. Perfect use also for some vintage fabric that had been meant for a quilt, already pieced, found at Goodwill a long time ago.

I love each and everyone of these.

Fingerless gloves en masse as every year, they just never get old.

But here is the news, I started listing on Etsy again. This will be a slow process, don't expect it all at once. Listing of the day was this yarn:


Hand spun alpaca yarn, soft as a cloud and in the warmest shades of yellow and orange.
This always gets me wondering what another knitter might create.
The possibilities are endless!
Have a great weekend, friends!

1 comment: