Tuesday, March 17, 2009

done

Well, the rubberband-covering-title-problem ended up being not quite that bad. A trip to Joann's brought black, but also golden rubberband in various widths.
So after I picked up the kids from school we enjoyed the spring warmth with a little smoothie picnic in the courtyard in front of the house, where the sun hits just perfectly in the afternoon. With banana-raspberry smoothies the finishing of the little book with the skinny golden rubberband was quickly done.



I also finished the cover of my new little calendar, just glued some paper on and added the extra hooting owl with the year stamped on it. Here as well I added rubberband to keep it together and used little flower eyelets.


The paper came from "The Green Stack", 70% recycled paper, my latest favorite. Warm, earthy colors and the cutest designs ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment